The Oxford Business Network for Energy, Environment and Resources is delighted to invite you to the 2015 Oxford Energy Conference on 27 May.
This year's theme is centred upon the recent changes in global energy supply. The event offers a valuable opportunity to connect with industry experts and alumni through a workshop, a keynote address, two discussion panels and a networking reception.
Our speakers include:
* Christophe Schramm, Head of CEO Office, Solvay
* Glada Lahn, Senior Research Fellow, Energy, Environment and Resources, Chatham House
* Yulia Woodruff, Director of Client Strategy, Platts
* Eraj Weerasinghe, Director, EY
* John Feddersen, Executive Director, Aurora Energy Research